Our payment terms are £500 non refundable deposit with booking, the full rental amount must be paid 8 weeks before the first day of occupation. If the booking is cancelled after 8 weeks before the first day of occupation then the full amount is due to be paid unless the owner can let the property to another tenant during the same period. The deposit will be returned as soon as possible after departure less the cost of any breakage or other damage to the property or its contents.
Please refer to the price list and the availability calendar on the appropriate page of this web site. The prices quoted are for rental of the whole chalet for one week.
Once you have contacted the owner and verified availability deposits may be paid on-line by credit card using Pay Pal. If you wish to pay on-line please read the terms and conditions of booking and occupation below, if you accept them please click the link at the bottom of this page and you will be directed to our payment page.
We can accept full payment by cheque or bank transfer. Should you wish to pay the full amount by credit card this can be done by special arrangement, a service fee will apply.
If you wish to pay a deposit please read and accept the terms and conditions then click the payment link at the bottom of this page.
1. The property owner and any other person connected with the property owner will not be liable for any act, neglect or default on the part of any person nor any accident, damage, loss, injury, expense or inconvenience whether to person or property which the tenant or any other person may suffer or incur arising out of or in any way connected with the letting or resulting from any other cause whatsoever. We strongly advise you to arrange your own insurance to cover yourselves and your personal belongings whilst staying at the property. We also strongly advise you to extend your travel insurance to cover winter sports risks of you are taking part in any winter sports activities.
2. Payment of the security deposit will be deemed as confirmation of acceptance of these terms and conditions by the tenant. The security deposit will be refunded after a succesful letting less any cost of damage or cleaning (see below). The security deposit will not be refunded under any other circumstances. After payment of the security deposit a firm reservation for the period requested is confirmed.
3. If the booking is made within eight weeks of the letting the whole of the rental payment is due for payment together with the security deposit of £500 at the time of booking. Immediately upon receipt of the funds bookings will be confirmed.
4. If the booking is made prior to eight weeks of the letting the security deposit of £500 is due to be paid with the booking. The full rental amount is required 8 weeks before the letting commences for the booking to be confirmed.
5. If a cancellation is requested more than eight weeks in advance of the letting the balance of any monies paid, less the security deposit, will be returned to the tenant. If the cancellation is requested within the eight weeks prior to the letting the owner will retain the security deposit and reserves the right to retain the balance of the rental (should it not be possible to re-let the property for the period).
6. The number of people occupying the property may not exceed the number agreed between the owner and the tenant at the time of booking.
7. The tenant agrees to keep the property and all fittings, furniture equipment and other contents in or on the property in a good state of repair and condition as at the commencement of the letting and will make good (or will arrange with the owner to make good) any damage, breakage, or loss that may occur during the period of letting.
8. Unless otherwise stated, the rental of the property includes, rates, insurance of the property and electricity. None of the contents of the property may be taken outside of the property.
10. The tenants agree not to smoke, nor to allow smoking, inside the property at any time. If this is not strictly adhered to it will lead to a deduction from the deposit at the sole discretion of the owner
11. Tenants are asked to leave the property clean and tidy and to ensure that they take all belongings with them. On changeover days there is only time for a superficial check and a general clean. We rely upon the goodwill of our guests whose co-operation we greatly appreciate. Should the property be left in a poor condition, requiring more intensive cleaning, then this will be charged at £20 per hour and deducted from the security deposit.
12. The tenant must inform the Landlord of the number of people and whether they are under or over the age of 18 years which will be staying at the Chalet. This is so that the Landlord can calculate and settle the cost of the local tourist tax.
PLEASE NOTE: All bookings are subject to the conditions above and must be accompanied by the appropriate deposit unless the booking is made within eight weeks of the commencement of the let when the total rental should be enclosed, together with the security deposit.